Reflection: iOS Summit Vancouver



I can confidently say that attending professional development produced by Edtechteam is some of the best PD that I have ever had! I have been fortunate enough to attend two GAFE Summits and now the first iOS Summit held in Canada. If you are passionate about using technology to improve teaching and learning, then I highly suggest that you seek out one of these Edtechteam conferences and get your hands dirty.

On Saturday, January 31 the first ever iOS Summit was held at Mulgrave School. It was a jammed packed day which comprised of breakout sessions and workshops that explored the use of iOS devices and their power to leverage learning.

The hardest part of my day is always deciding on what sessions to attend. What it came down to was deciding on what I had focused on as part of my TPGP (Teacher Professional Growth Plan). I have made a commitment to making learning more visible in my classroom, so that was the lens in which I choose the sessions.

Here are the sessions: Follow the links to get insight and resources to each session

If you would like to see what other sessions and workshops were available here is the link. I would suggest having a look as all resources are linked to the schedule. There are a massive amount of resources and some great ideas that with a little reading/watching are immediately applicable to the classroom. 

Thanks to all presenters. Your passion, knowledge and expertise around integrating technology to improve teaching and learning is unparalleled. In addition, thanks to Mulgrave School for hosting the event. 


Comments